Brochure Type: Preview 2018 USA
Magical cities of bridges, cathedrals, cobbled lanes, and castles - central Europe's capitals put on a stately show in which the leads are played by Bohemian Prague, the eclectic Slovakian capital of Bratislava, and the beautiful Danube river featuring the regal cities of Vienna and Budapest where you'll break bread with a local family and hear of their heart-warming WWII rescue.
- City tour in Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Salzburg
- Orientation of Munich and Regensburg
- View the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
- Visit Bratislava the capital of Slovakia, the Fisherman's Bastion in Budapest and the Baroque town centre of Gyor
- 9 hot buffet breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (772) 287-8200 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13495393
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Munich||Arrive Munich: Welcome to Munich, capital of Bavaria. View the Marienplatz with its fascinating Glockenspiel clock during your orientation tour. This evening enjoy a Welcome Reception with your fellow travellers and Travel Director.Welcome Reception|
|Day 2||Prague||Munich - Regensburg - Prague (2 Nights): This morning visit Regensburg, an unspoilt medieval gem on your way to the Czech Republic. Cross the border to exciting Prague, your home for the next two nights. This evening join your fellow companions for a Regional Meal at a local restaurant.Buffet Breakfast, Regional Meal|
Andels by Vienna House Prague
|Day 3||Prague||Prague Sightseeing: Prague has prospered since the fall of Communism and its new-found status and affluence is evident during your guided sightseeing tour of the city with your Local Specialist. View the impressive St. Vitus' Cathedral in the grounds of the 1,000 year-old Prague Castle. Cross the river on your walking tour to the Old Town Square to see the Astronomical Clock. Spend the afternoon as you wish. Explore the city on your own, or consider a relaxing lunch cruise on the River Vltava.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 4||Budapest||Prague - Bratislava - Budapest (2 Nights): Visit the Slovak capital Bratislava with its eclectic Gothic, Baroque and Art Deco architecture. Entering Hungary you arrive in Budapest. This evening why not enjoy a scenic river cruise along the Danube?Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 5||Budapest||Budapest Sightseeing: Your Local Specialist shows you the sights of Budapest featuring views of the famous Chain Bridge, the UNESCO-listed Castle Hill district and a visit to the Fisherman's Bastion. From there enjoy superb views across the Parliament and Danube below. Later why not enjoy a visit and lunch in a quaint village outside Budapest before a special Be My Guest dinner of Hungarian specialties.Buffet Breakfast, Be My Guest Dining|
|Day 6||Vienna||Budapest - Gyor - Vienna (2 Nights): Before departing Budapest why not consider a guided tour of the magnificent Parliament building? Then cross the Transdanubia region to Gyor. Stroll through this quaint city which stands at the confluence of three rivers and features charming Baroque architecture. Later arrive in imperial Vienna where you stay for the next two nights.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 7||Vienna||Vienna Sightseeing: Admire the Hofburg Palace, the former winter residence of the Habsburg Dynasty during your enthralling sightseeing tour of Vienna with your Local Specialist. See the grand State Opera House and the Ringstrasse, a beautiful sweeping boulevard built in the 19th century to replace the city walls. View St. Stephen's Cathedral, its ornate roof bearing the imperial emblem of the Habsburgs. The afternoon is yours to explore the city's many attractions. Later you might like to attend dinner with a classical concert.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 8||Salzburg||Vienna - Wachau Valley - Salzburg Sightseeing: See the UNESCO-designated Wachau Valley, one of the most beautiful river valleys in Europe. See the magnificent Melk Abbey a masterpiece of Baroque architecture, before reaching Salzburg. Meet your Local Specialist for a walking tour of this musical city. Dine tonight at your hotel.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 9||Munich||Salzburg - Munich: After exploring the surrounds of Salzburg, cross back into Germany and return to beautiful Munich. This evening join your companions and Travel Director for a Farewell Dinner to celebrate the end of your holiday.Buffet Breakfast, Farewell Dinner|
|Day 10||Depart Munich||Depart Munich: Say 'Auf Wiedersehen' to Germany, your fellow travellers and Travel Director at the end of your exhilarating European experience. Transfers to Munich airport are available, conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- Why not extend your stay in Munich and explore this exciting city on your own? Ask your Trafalgar Specialist for accommodation and private transfer prices.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class